Did you know?
- Hearing Loss is often an invisible disability, many people struggle unnecessarily to communicate and hear
- Hearing Loss affects 10 million people in the UK and is set to rise in the next 20 years to an estimated 14.5 million.
- Hearing Loss stops employees communicating and working effectively
- Hearing Loss stops customers and clients accessing your business
- Today the impact in changing technology provides new ways of hearing and communicating.
Improve the communication skills within your workplace to ensure you meet the needs of people with hearing loss.
Our deaf awareness courses uniquely combine information about the latest technology and communication skills brining you up to date with today’s world
Train your staff in Deaf Awareness in a Technological Era and ensure an excellent service and place to work. This will ensure your staff will have skills and knowledge to communicate effectively and also fulfil your legal obligations.
Flexible packages (one hour, half day, full day) of training are available all designed and delivered by our experienced team.
Informative and Interactive, we are able to offer a package bespoke to your workplace that will result in more effective services, and communication tailored to your specific needs.
For more information, select the packages above or contact Sam on Telephone 0115 942 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ear Foundation has recently benefited from D2N2’s UI4G Programme, which has enabled them to triple the number of families they help.
For further details of the UI4G Programme, Click Here.