ExploreExport 2014 Thursday, 13th November 2014Radisson Blu Hotel,East Midlands Airport DE74 2TZ
Taking place as part of Export Week 2014 – 10-14 November 2014visit: www.exportweek.ukti.gov.uk
ExploreExport 2014 – Meet 60+ international trade experts… under one roof
- Do you want to save your business valuable time and money?
- Do you need bespoke advice on how your business could succeed and grow in specific overseas markets?
ExploreExport offers you a unique opportunity to speak face to face with UKTI commercial officers from around the globe.
Whether you are new to exporting or an experienced exporter, attending this event will allow you to take advantage of the collective insight, knowledge and experience of highly experienced international trade specialists helping you to enter new markets with confidence.
Meet the specialists from British Embassies and Consulates around the world
A programme of seminars will also be taking place on the day. Confirmed speakers are as follows:
- Exporting on a shoestring – Chris Everall, Director at Integra Project Management Ltd.
- International SEO (Search engine optimisation) – Laura Hampton, Digital Marketing Manager at Hallam Internet.
- Digital Marketing Abroad: what business managers need to know – Susan Hallam, Managing Director at Hallam Internet.
- Language & Culture: how to avoid the pitfalls – Chris Everall, Director at Integra Project Management Ltd.
Please visit the ExploreExport website to view full details. Secure your place – visit: www.exploreexport.ukti.gov.uk
This exclusive event costs just £50.00 per delegate. Book before 30th September and claim your 25% discount by quoting code: EEred
Call 0845 052 4001 today or email: firstname.lastname@example.org