Free Webinar: How to Have Courageous Conversations
13 October 2020
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
How to Have Courageous Conversations: Explore the approaches to having difficult conversations to help effectively manage your team.
One of the biggest factors in supporting the growth of a business is the courage to have the conversations which need to be had. In the coming weeks and months, more difficult conversations will take place as more employers have to utilise the government Coronavirus employee retention scheme. Difficult conversations come in many shapes and forms and issues that can be nipped in the bud can ensure harmonious working relationships and mitigate costly grievance and/or disciplinary processes ensuring the business can focus, on its growth.
- Identifying and re-framing difficult behaviours
- How to prepare for a difficult conversation
- Communication skills, questioning and listening skills
- Apply a framework for holding difficult conversations and hold a conversation
Who should attend
Employers, leaders and managers who may need to have difficult conversations with members of their team. This session is aimed at SMEs.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
- 2.00pm – 2.45pm – Webinar presentation
- 2.45pm – 3.00pm – Break
- 3.00pm – 3.15pm – Webinar presentation
- 3.15pm – 4.00pm – Q&A
13 Oct 2020