Free Webinar: Negotiating With Your Customer
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
The time to promote added value services and products is at the point when the client has just made a successful purchase or are talking with a support person they feel they trust. In fact non-sales people probably generate more trust and future business in just these situations as there should be plenty of goodwill.
What the Webinar Will Cover:
- Gain rapport fast using verbal and non-verbal communication either on the telephone or face to face
- Knowing your outcome and how to approach the discussion
- Powerful questions to help you and your client become clear on the right solution
- Objections and questions – how to answer them to help the sales process keep moving
- Getting people to commit
- You will know how to start the conversation and have a series of questions to ask
- You’ll understand what an additional product or service is really worth to your client.
- You will know how to represent exceptional value to your customer in order to gain their commitment
- How to build relationships and gain further sales opportunities for you and your colleagues.
Who should attend?
Anyone in your business who talks to customers and can influence future business. Your support/ post purchase people will probably have easier access to the extra information the sales approach needs, they just need the ‘commercial skills’ to ask the right questions to gain further business opportunities and close them or feed them to their colleagues to secure more added business. This webinar is aimed at SMEs.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
- 2.00pm – 2.45pm – Webinar presentation
- 2.45pm – 3.00pm – Break
- 3.00pm – 3.45pm – Webinar presentation
- 3.45pm – 4.00pm – Q&A
10 Aug 2020