Free Webinar: Practical Coaching Skills
7th August 2020
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
The webinar will be a whistle stop tour around good practice when planning and conducting coaching sessions.
It will consider issues such as contracting and managing expectations; checking for “fit” between coach and coachee, structuring a coaching session and the options available to make best use of time during the session.
This webinar will cover:
- Preparing to coach
- Contracting and managing expectations
- Coaching fit and chemistry
- Methods & modes of coaching
- Structuring a coaching session
- Managing the flow and how to keep on track
- Coaching Practice
- Structuring the conversation
- Establishing goals & priorities
- Powerful listening and questioning
- Challenge & Support
- Review & follow-up
Who should attend
Those who are interesting in coaching in a commercial context, either as part of a coaching pool or as an independent coach. This webinar is aimed at SME businesses.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
- 10.00am – 10.45am – Webinar presentation
- 10.45am – 11.00am – Break
- 11.00am – 11.45am – Webinar presentation
- 11.45am – 12.00 – Q&A
07 Aug 2020