Free Webinar: Women in Leadership – Grit and Grace: Identifying Opportunities & Visualising Success
6th August 2020
This webinar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Are you a female entrepreneur and/ or leader? If so you may feel a little overwhelmed at present in these challenging times. Many of us feel most confident and comfortable when we are dealing with known and familiar situations and people, this certainly hasn’t been the case during the Pandemic.
Our Women in Leadership – Grit and Grace programme is a series of four webinars that will offer you an opportunity to navigate these challenges and opportunities ahead and to connect with others in the community who are able to help and support as well as providing practical resources. Whilst everything else is moving, being constant in terms of your focus and confidence is important. Others migrate to strong leaders; however, it is important to get that balance right between grit and determination; and grace and humility.
This webinar will cover:
- Leading self and others through change
- Putting Grit and Grace to use
- Creating clear and achievable goals
- Energy and focus – how to stay buoyant
- Understanding your own and others’ reactions to change
- Identifying opportunities which align with your passions
- Creating realistic route maps to bring about success.
Who should attend
Female business owners, existing or would be entrepreneurs and those in management and leadership positions in organisations. The programme is designed for female leaders to develop their leadership skills and confidence.
Please note that preference will be given to businesses based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire for this webinar.
- 10.00am – 10.45am – Webinar presentation
- 10.45am – 11.00am – Break
- 11.00am – 11.45am – Webinar presentation
- 11.45am – 12.00pm – Q&A
06 Aug 2020