As a Cornerstone Employer , your organisation will work with our D2N2, your business contacts and the wider business community to ensure that all young people across your area have the opportunity to prepare for and feel inspired by the world of work.
Working closely with D2N2, you’ll work with a local cluster of secondary schools and colleges investing time and resources to benefit young people, sharing best practice with other cornerstone employers, and acting as a champion for social mobility.
Some of the advantages of being a cornerstone employer include:
- The chance to inspire young people about your sector or industry.
- The opportunity to build the talent pipeline for your industry or business.
- A chance to give back to your local community and economy.
- An opportunity to engage and develop your current workforce through volunteering.
D2N2 currently has cornerstone employers across Derby and Derbyshire including:
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- G F Tomlinson
- Deeper Than Blue
- Edwards Employment Solutions LTD
- Heathcotes Group
- Chatsworth House
- Severn Trent
- Geldards LLP
- Inspire Design & Development
- Henry Boot