Workplace Health and Well-Being Networking BreakfastThursday 12th June 2014 8.30am-10.00am Nottingham Forest Football Club The City Ground Nottingham NG2 5FJ
A free breakfast workshop and networking event for business, demonstrating how to achieve many important benefits from workplace physical activity and team sports:
- Physically active employees take 27% fewer sick days. They are also more engaged, productive and less susceptible to chronic ill health and disease, costing your business less money
- Workplace physical activity programmes can reduce absenteeism by up to 20%.
- The event is being delivered by Loughborough University experts and The Fit for Work Team, Leicestershire.
The event will assist your business by showing how to use physical activity and team sports to enhance employee health, well-being and productivity. It will provide you with an opportunity to get involved in the project and receive free advice and support for your business. You will come away from the event with concrete ideas of how to implement workplace sport and health programmes immediately. You can also get help to set up and run a physical activity/health promotion initiative within your company, helping you to reap many of the benefits of workplace health.
Each attendee will receive a free booklet to take with them outlining simple steps to introducing workplace sports and can sign up for free research, help and support to run a physical activity/sports or other types of health promotion initiative within their workplace.
Workplace health experts will help businesses maximise the benefits of physical activity and team sports on employee health, well-being and productivity.
Who is this event aimed at?
- Any employee with an interest in physical activity or sport
- Human resources and occupational health personnel
For further details, or to register for this free event, click here
Enquiries to the Event Helpline on 0115 947 5666