People and Skills Advisory Board
Our People and Skills Board (PSAB) is one of the three formal advisory boards supporting the main D2N2 Board. Its chair is Professor Edward Peck, Vice Chancellor of Nottingham Trent University, who is also a main board member.
The PSAB comprises partners from the private, public and skills sectors. It advises the main board on matters of strategy on skills, education, careers and employment support and scrutinises delivery by the D2N2 team.
More on D2N2’s work on this agenda is on our People and Skills Page.
People & Skills Advisory Board meeting notes are available below for 2024 and 2023. Meeting notes from previous years are available on request.
The PSAB is supported by two subgroups focused on the following themes:
- Employment and skills
- Careers and young people
Current PSAB member organisations are:
- Department for Business & Trade
- East Midlands Chamber
- Inspire (Inclusion Rep)
- Groundwork Five Counties
- RNN Group
- Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Murray Park School
- United Cast Bar
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Derby
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nottingham City Council
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derby City Council
- Bassetlaw District Council
- South Derbyshire District Council
- Newark and Sherwood District Council