D2N2 Investment Board
When a project idea is put forward for funding, it goes through a series of processes to ensure that it will help create jobs and attract investors to the area. Proposals are assessed in line with our Local Assurance Framework. The final approval in this process is given by the D2N2 Investment Board.
Once the D2N2 Investment Board members have given approval for a project, funding can formally be given by the main D2N2 Board.
In line with Government Best Practice Guidance, D2N2 has also ensured that all of its Board Members and staff have signed a code of conduct, based on the Nolan Principles of Good Governance.
Projects that have been approved and subsequently funded thanks to our Investment Board are showcased in the Projects section.
Investment Board Membership
- Elizabeth Fagan (Chair) – D2N2
- Cllr Barry Lewis (Deputy Chair) – Derbyshire County Council
- David Williams – Geldards LLP
- Cllr Carole Hart – Erewash Borough Council
- Cllr Sam Webster – Nottingham City Council
- Cllr Richard Jackson – Nottinghamshire County Council
- Cllr Matthew Holmes – Derby City Council
- Jo Bradley-Fortune – Nottinghamshire YMCA
- Cllr Tricia Gilby – Chesterfield Borough Council
- Cllr John Clarke – Gedling Borough Council
- Cllr Jo White – Bassetlaw District Council