Wed 21 Jan 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
St James Hotel, Rutland Street, Nottingham, NG1 6EB
The next Biomaterials for Healthcare Special Interest Group (SIG) event is taking place on Wednesday 21 January at St James Hotel in Nottingham.
The theme for this event is biomaterials for medical devices. The half day SIG will have a series of presentations made by the following speakers, chaired by Professor Phil Breedon of Nottingham Trent University:
– Szabi Steiner, Associate Director for Enterprise, University College London
– Dr Catherine Le Visage, Research Director – Centre for OsteoArticular & Dental Tissue Engineering, INSERM, France
– Professor Paul O’Shea, Professor of Biophysics & Biomaterials, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, The University of Nottingham
– Professor Jingzhe Pan, Director of Research for College of Science & Engineering, University of Leicester
How to find the venue:
This event will take place in the Regency Rooms at St James Hotel in Nottingham, please click here to go to their website for instructions on travel. An NCP car park is next door to the hotel, details of which are on the link.
- Contact: Becky Brown
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0115 912 4327