Road to Raise is a business support programme being delivered in partnership with British Business Bank, the D2N2 LEP and The D2N2 Growth Hub to support businesses with an interest in, and potential of, securing business angel and equity investment. The programme runs to the end of March 2022.
The programme is fully bespoke to the needs of the business. All businesses interested in the programme will have the opportunity to discuss their particular needs with an experienced investment advisor. The delivery of support may be through one-to-few workshops and/or one-to-one advice, guidance and coaching.
The programme will culminate in a live ‘pitching’ event where eligible businesses will be able to pitch to a panel of business angels and investors.
Road to Raise is fully funded by a combination of D2N2 Growth Hub and British Business Bank and consequently there is no fee to those businesses engaged. Equally, there is no fee to pitch.
The programme is being delivered by a partnership comprising Greenborough Management Limited and angelgroups, both experienced at supporting businesses to secure business angel and equity investment.
What support is on offer?
- The opportunity to discuss your investment plans with an experienced investment adviser
- Support through workshops/webinars
- One to one advice and guidance
- The opportunity to take part in a live event where you can pitch directly to business angels and investors
Want to find out more?
Why not join one of our upcoming information events to find out more about how the programme can support you:
- Thursday 11 November, 9am – 10.30am, click here to register
- Monday 15 November, 4pm -5.30pm, click here to register
For further information please contact our delivery partners, Greenborough Management, at email@example.com or call 01332 608243
Why should I sign up?
- The support provided is fully funded, so free to you the business
- The programme is fully bespoke to your needs, maximising your chances of investment
- You will be given the opportunity to pitch to business angels and investors
- The programme is led by experienced equity advisers
- Due to programme timescales, support can be offered quickly to those businesses looking for investment within a 6-12 month period