Thursday, 6 November 2014 13:45 to 15:00
East Midlands Conference CentreUniversity Park Beeston LaneNottingham NG7 2RJ
If you own and run a construction based business in the East Midlands, you’ll want to make sure that you don’t miss this free event.
Starting in January 2015 Terry O’Mahony will be leading The Construction Leaders Club Mastermind Programme. This Programme is specifically designed for business owners and will teach you just how to:
- Become a more effective leader within your business
- Turn your goals, dreams and ambitions into reality by giving you easy steps to follow
- Effectively market and promote your business so that you become the natural ‘go-to’ business for your market sector
- Develop clear growth plans that everyone can understand and support
- Build effective team working
- Produce cost effective processes and systems
- Make every marketing and sales investment pay off
- Enjoy a more balanced life
Terry has over 30 years experience of working in, with and for businesses in the construction sector. Terry is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, a member of the Chartered Institute of Building and a member of the Chartered Building Consultancy and and accredited Business Growth Accelerator Coach.
He will be joined on the day by Tania Angelis who will be working alongside Terry on the Programme to help you learn to change and develop your mindset so that it’s programmed for your success. She will be giving you a little flavour of her unique way of seeing the world on the day.
So please join us, this is a unique programme that will change and improve your life and business for the better.
The event starts at 1:45 pm and will last one hour. Complementary coffee, pastries and networking will be available afterwards.
Need more information? Please call our administrator Nancy Benn on 0845 4780 775 or email: email@example.com