The D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership has launched a new interactive tool to track UK government funding announcements.
The tracker has been developed to help partners, policymakers, and others to navigate the complex and evolving landscape of government funding more easily by collating information on funding in one place.
The tracker includes:
- All funding-related announcements since May 2021 from 10 ministerial departments, including HMT, BEIS, DLUHC, DCMS and DfE
- A straightforward search function to make looking for funding more effective
- Customised filters to streamline the search for funding relevant to Low Carbon and Manufacturing sectors
- Links to the Government announcements and documents
- Summary of the announcements by date, type, and department
- Daily updates
You can view the tracker here.
Will Morlidge, Interim CEO of the D2N2 LEP, said, “Anyone who works with public funding will know it’s an incredibly complicated landscape. This got us thinking about how to try to cut through the complexity. Thanks to our analyst team, we have developed a unique tool that puts funding information in one place. The tracker won’t find everything, and it definitely won’t guarantee you money, but we hope it will save you time and effort trying to find out what’s out there.”