We would like to invite you to join us at the official launch of the Derby University Network of Entrepreneurs (DUNE). As the event may also be of interest to your wider business contacts, we would appreciate if you could help us spread the word by forwarding details.
Thursday 6 November at the iPro Stadium, 4.30pm-7.30pm
Students and entrepreneurs are invited to grasp the opportunity to attend this great event and network with one another. Entrepreneurs will be able to share their expertise and knowledge with the students, with the opportunity to join DUNE, to support and mentor budding entrepreneurs.
- Welcome from Professor Keith Horton – Dean of the College of Business
- What is DUNE? Brett Butcher – Resident Entrepreneur introduces the network
- A thank you from the Business and Entrepreneurial Society
- Networking and information gathering by students
- Tea, coffee and canapés will be provided at the event.
DUNE aims to:
- Create links and bonds between local, national and international entrepreneurs and students at the University that want to start up a business or have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Create awareness of the support mechanisms that the university and supporters/sponsors can offer to entrepreneurs
- Increase students networking, interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, knowledge of real world business set up.
When and where
- Thursday 6 November iPro Stadium
- Igors, iPro Stadium, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8XL
To find out more and register to attend please visit www.derby.ac.uk/business/news-and-events/events/dune-launch/