Around £1.5 million from the government’s UK Community Renewal Fund has been given to projects to help boost businesses, create jobs and improve the career prospects of residents in the High Peak and Derbyshire Dales.
The University of Derby is offering a range of funded support to help you recover from the pandemic, grow, or innovate and change how you do business. Support is available in the following areas
- Leadership and Workforce Development
- Digital Innovation and Adoption
- Product, Process and Service Innovation
- Derbyshire Net Zero Accelerator
The Accelerator can help you to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business and develop a pathway to improvement or growth
- Develop the skills of your leaders and workforce
- Make better use of digital tools or technology
- Develop new processes, products and services
- Reduce your carbon footprint and start your journey to Net Zero Carbon
- Contribute to protecting the region’s natural world and biodiversity
Derbyshire Accelerator is a partnership between the University of Derby, East Midlands Chamber and Derbyshire County Council. The project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
Funding is available until June 2022 – make sure you register your interest today to ensure you don’t miss out!