The Unlocking Potential Hub is a three-year project led by Futures to bring together young people, schools, parents and local businesses to engage young people in the labour market – getting them to think about the types of work they might like to do in the future and giving them a better understanding of working life.
Futures is looking for employers to register with the project to provide careers preparation experiences for young people which may include:
- Collaborating to create and deliver employer-focused workshops
- Offering workplace tours
- Providing projects and careers talks
- Supporting with mock interviews and careers fairs
- Offering examples of “The day in a life of” your organisation
- Holding a ‘Meet the expert’ session
By joining the Hub, businesses can expect to benefit from marketing and brand awareness as their brand, events and organisation will be promoted through Futures’s social media channels.
A free webinar on Wednesday 16th June, 9:30 – 10.30 AM is being held for interested businesses to find out more about the programme, how to get involved and the exciting ways to collaborate.