The next D2N2 supported Recruiting Talent event, which will take place in Mansfield on Wednesday 16 February, is now open for registrations.
Free to attend, the event lasts from 9am-1.30pm at Vision West Nottinghamshire College, Derby Road, Mansfield NG18 5BH.
The event will bring together experts who support businesses to change the way they recruit and retain staff, accessing a wider pool of talent locally and contributing to greater productivity. Structured through a range of workshops along with a virtual marketplace experience, the event will have a real personal feel despite taking place digitally.
Attendees can expect to find out how to adapt to innovative approaches to recruitment, meet future workforce needs and reap the rewards of diversity and inclusion.
About Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire Events
Recruiting Talent in Nottinghamshire is brings together local businesses and experts to help business to recruit future talent.
The event will:
- Help employers to understand the current landscape around employment and skills in Mansfield and Ashfield
- Keynote address from a range of speakers including D2N2’s Fiona Baker and Board Member, Andrew Cropley along with Ashfield District Council’s Chief Executive, Theresa Hodgkinson and Mansfield District Council’s Strategic Director, Mariam Amos
- An opportunity to contribute to the local priorities in Mansfield, Ashfield and wider plans in the Nottinghamshire and D2N2 area
- Act as a catalyst to positive change around recruitment enabling employers to better prepare and adapt to meet their future recruitment needs
- Showcase the benefits of inclusive recruitment, with case studies and input from employers who are reaping the benefits of increased productivity and growth
- Help businesses change the way they work to retain their best talent
- Show how D2N2 LEP and other partners can help businesses to increase productivity
The event is free to attend but booking is essential, book your place here.
To keep up to date with the latest D2N2 LEP news, sign up for our newsletter.