Up to 40 small and medium-sized enterprises in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire will receive free sessions with an innovation expert, who will help them:
- define the company’s innovation goals and strategy;
- review the efficiency of business processes;
- look at market expansion;
- analyse the company’s product portfolio;
- carry out an audit of its intellectual property;
- identify sources of relevant innovation funding.
The opportunity will give the senior staff of companies (who are successful in their application to take up the free service) access to up to one full day’s consultancy, at its premises, and post-session advice.
The free service has been organised by the D2N2 Growth Hub – which gives new and established businesses help in growing, on behalf of the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership – and Pera Consulting; which works with governments and businesses to create jobs and boost economies.
To apply for the service’s help contact Rebecca Littlewood at Pera Consulting on 07920 563578 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more on the D2N2 LEP’s support for business innovation see its web pages at www.d2n2lep.org/Growth/Innovation