Tickets are still available for a free event, in which businesses can learn about the key role of innovation in business success.
The D2N2 Growth Hub will be running an Innovation workshop at Nottingham Trent University, Burton Street, Nottingham (NG1 4BU), from 8:00AM to 13:00PM on February 2 (Tuesday), alongside fellow business support organisation Pera Consulting. The workshop itself will feature an innovation specialist, an opportunity to make business contacts through networking and the chance to book one to one appointments with business advisers.
The D2N2 Growth Hub – a free and impartial support and advice service for businesses in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area – is a part of the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership – a private sector-led partnership of businesses, local authorities and skills and training providers – which works to boost the economy of the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area. D2N2 believes strongly that innovation will be a key driver to help achieve its over-arching goal of creating 55,000 new jobs by 2023 and in October of 2014, published a plan, detailing how local businesses can grow through innovation.
The agenda for the day’s events are as follows:
- 08.00 – Open, tea/coffee and registration
- 08.30 – Welcome from Nottingham Trent University
- – Dr Jeremy Hague, Head of Business Development
- 09.00 – Introduction to Innovation
- – Steven Peet, Innovation specialist at Pera Consulting
- 09.15 – Drucker Conditions for innovation
- 09.45 – Greiner Questionnaire and Actions
- 11.00 – End
- – Networking opportunities
- – Pre-booked one-to-one meetings
- 13.00 – Close