A free business advice event, showing local enterprises in the High Peak area and beyond how they can better access support, will be backed by the D2N2 Growth Hub team.
The free ‘Grow your business in the High Peak’ event will run from 8am to 10:30am next Thursday (July 9), at the Pavilion Gardens, Saint John’s Road, Buxton (SK17 6BE).
A range of organisations will cover:
- Supporting SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) business owners to help them grow – (with the Business Growth Service, including the Growth Accelerator Service)
- Accessing funding for growth, including through non-traditional sources
- Support available through High Peak Borough Council
- Breaking Big – Ten Practical Steps to Grow (with business support service, Business Doctors)
- Help and opportunities available through the D2N2 Growth Hub (with Growth Hub Co-ordinator Lisa Hoyland).
The D2N2 Growth Hub Stand
There will also be a question and answer session with the participating organisations.
The D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) – a collaboration between business, local authorities, skills and training providers, and community groups – works to promote economic growth across Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. One of the ways it does this is through its D2N2 Growth Hub team; which offers advice, support, training and financing to help new and established companies power up their business.
A light breakfast will be served from 8am to 8.30am at next Thursday’s event. To book to attend the event click HERE