£6 MILLION REGENERATION PROJECT LAUNCH
The £6 million regeneration of a major Derby business park was officially launched this week. The 28-acre RTC Business Park, owned by London and Continental Railways (LCR), is a key site in Derby and the investment by LCR and Derby City Council from it’s Regional Growth Fund will modernise over 40,000 sq ft of office space, research facilities and rail-related workshops to attract new companies and house 200 new jobs.
GLOBAL DESIGN & INNOVATION COMPANY CHOOSES DERBY
Leading global design and innovation company Seymourpowell has chosen Derby as the location for its new specialist office for rail design and development, to join the world’s largest hub of rail-related companies.
DERBY LEADS AT LONDON EVENTS
Derby’s award-winning events have yet again attracted significant interest from the property and investment sector. Last month the capital hosted a number of events starting with the ‘Embassy’ event that was one of the best attended.
5 REASONS TO VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE
- Events – Meet the Invest in Derby team in person. Find out where we will be showcasing our latest investment and development opportunities;
- Research – Find out why Derby is known as the Capital for Innovation;
- News – Keep up to date with the latest investments, events and activity in the city;
- Contacts – Get in touch with Jimmy and Tom, our Inward Investment Executives, who can help you invest and locate in Derby;
- Red Carpet – Take a look at how we will roll out the red carpet for you.