Businesses across Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire can now register for a FREE conference (similar to pictured) to help them grow through the use of digital technology.
Running on Thursday, March 8, the D2N2 Digital Growth Conference 2018 will be held from 8:30am to 4:00pm at the Village Hotel, Nottingham NG9 6DL. It is designed to help businesses across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire make the most of the very latest digital technologies.
The D2N2 Digital Growth Programme, half-funded by the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), has been set up to help businesses in its area of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire to grow, through use of existing and emerging technologies and information communications technology (ICT). Grants of up to £16,000 are available as part of the £7.2million programme.
The remaining £3.6m for the programme has come from partner organisations Nottinghamshire County, Nottingham City, Derbyshire County, Derby City and Rushcliffe Borough Council; Nottingham’s Creative Quarter Company and the East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire); and also through businesses participating in the grant element of the Programme.
D2N2 is the LEP for the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area and works with its areas businesses, local authorities, skills and training providers and community and voluntary organisations to grow its areas economy, with the aim of creating 55,000 new jobs in ten years (2013-2023). D2N2 also has an allocation of European Funding, which includes the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which is designed to help businesses to grow and become more competitive in a number of ways.
The D2N2 Digital Growth Conference 2018 is being delivered in partnership with Better Broadband for Nottinghamshire (BBfN), an initiative to improve superfast broadband coverage across Nottinghamshire – which D2N2 is also part-funding (£2.63million).
Speakers for the D2N2 Digital Growth Conference 2018 include:
- Andrew Grill – Practical Futurist, who will be looking at how SMEs can use new and emerging digital technology to ‘outrun’ the competition
- Ian Lockwood – Boom Marketing – who will discuss recent changes and the future of search engines such as Google, and what this means for business
- Rob Gregory – Magnifica – who will look at how businesses can increase their productivity through digital technology
- Joada Allen & Kelly Diver – Sky – who will look at the future of TV marketing, and the opportunities available for SMEs
- Paul Ince – LikeMind Media Limited – who will look at the rise of personalised marketing and how businesses can use this to boost their operations
- Liam Lally – Zaddle Internet – who will look at the latest developments in social media and how businesses can make best use of these.
The D2N2 Digital Growth Programme is due to run until 2019. At least 2,380 businesses will be engaged with over the course of the programme; resulting in 852 businesses receiving intensive support, the creation of 69 new businesses, and 639 businesses introducing new digital products or processes.
For more information about the D2N2 Digital Growth Conference 2018, and to book a place (no more than 3 per organisation please), visit http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/Events/d2n2-digital-growth-programme-conference/6238
Businesses interested in finding out more about the D2N2 Digital Growth Programme can visit and register at www.ebusinessclub.biz/
For more information on how the private sector-led partnership of D2N2 is using its EU funding to stimulate economic and jobs growth across its area of Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire see its website at www.d2n2lep.org/EUFunding
For More Information on the above release, please contact:
D2N2 Communications Manager
D2N2 Social Media and Marketing Officer
Find us on: