In preparation for the opening of the European and Structural Investment Fund (ESIF) 2014-2020 programme later this year, D2N2 has revised its’ website to give interested parties continually updated information and advice.
The revised ESIF 2014-2020 section of the D2N2 website is primarily aimed at potential providers who wish to know more about the nature, range and scope of ESIF opportunities available across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
The website gives information on the approaches undertaken by D2N2 and its’ partners in the following key areas
- Updates section(including continually revised FAQ’s) which gives up to date information on the ESIF programme and timescales
- Key Documents section which gives access to all the important documents associated with the D2N2 ESIF programme
- Governance section which gives information on the local management arrangements for the D2N2 ESIF programme
- Draft Guidance and Application Forms section which gives information on the latest national documentation associated with making bids for ESIF
- ‘Give us your ideas’ section– a confidential facility which allows prospective applicants to send their ideas to D2N2 for comment and advice
- ESIF Events Section which gives information on forthcoming ESIF related events
The ESIF 2014-2020 element of the D2N2 website will be continually updated with the latest information for those organisations who wish to apply to deliver ESIF programmes
We have also created a bespoke email address – firstname.lastname@example.org for organisations to use for their ESIF queries.