Registrations are open for Nottinghamshire’s Recruiting Talent event. Taking place on Wednesday 17 March, this year’s event will take on an exciting digital format which will bring a bespoke virtual conference experience to every delegate.
The event will bring together experts who support businesses to change the way they recruit and retain staff, accessing a wider pool of talent locally and contributing to greater productivity. Structured through a range of workshops along with a virtual marketplace experience, the event will have a real personal feel despite taking place digitally.
Attendees can expect to find out how to adapt to innovative approaches to recruitment, meet future workforce needs and reap the rewards of diversity and inclusion.
- Sajeeda Rose, Chief Executive, D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership
- Anthony May, Chief Executive, Nottinghamshire County Council
- Jane Cooper, Service Leader, Department for Work and Pensions
- Andrew Cropley, Principal and Chief Executive, Vision West Nottinghamshire College
- Jess Barnett, The Treat Kitchen
The event is free to attend but you must book a place via Eventbrite.
Keep up to date with all the latest news from D2N2 by signing up to our Newsletter.