The Manufacturing Growth Programme is the UK’s largest and leading business support programme for SME manufacturers. The programme supports SME manufacturers to make improvements by identifying, understanding and removing their barriers to growth.
The programme provides many advantages for businesses, including:
- An independent business review to identify opportunities for business improvement and growth
- A diagnostic tool specifically designed to help benchmark your business against internal aspiration and goals
- A detailed action plan guiding you through the process of improving your business
- On-going business support with a trusted and experienced Manufacturing Growth Manager
- Access to grants to co-fund your improvement project
Access to grants
Through the programme, businesses may be eligible for a grant to cover a percentage of the cost of implementing a business improvement project. Grant values are specific to each business application with a maximum project value of £10,000.
How to get involved
The Manufacturing Growth Programme has advisers on-hand to talk to SME manufacturing businesses about supporting their growth plans.
Contact your local Growth Manager at email@example.com or call 07542 861158.