In line with D2N2s commitment to ever-greater transparency, we are now publishing our virtual Investment Board meetings online.
When a business puts forward a project idea for Local Growth Funding, it goes through a series of processes, to ensure that it will help create jobs and attract investors to the area.
The final approval in this process is given by the D2N2 Investment Board (IB). Once D2N2 IB board members have given approval for a project, funding can formally be given.
September 2020 D2N2 Investment Board
Amongst the topics discussed on the Agenda were five projects from across the region.
- Mushroom Farm (Eastwood, Nottinghamshire)
- YMCA Activity Village (Newark, Nottinghamshire)
- OMICs Research Facility (University of Derby)
- SWIFt Project (Clifton Campus of Nottingham Trent University)
- Automation and Robotics Centre (Mansfield campus of Vision West Notts College)
All five projects have applied for funding from D2N2.
Anyone that would like to attend a future Investment Board virtually should contact D2N2 Head of Capital Programmes Tom Goshawk.
Keep up to date with all the latest news from D2N2 by signing up for our Newsletter.