When a promoter puts forward a project idea for Local Growth Funding, it goes through a series of processes, to ensure that it will help create jobs and attract investors to the area. The final approval in this process is given by the D2N2 Investment Board (IB).
Once the D2N2 Investment board members have given approval for a project, funding can formally be given.
In line with Government Best Practice Guidance, D2N2 has also ensured that all of its Board Members and staff have signed a code of conduct, based on the Nolan Principles of Good Governance.
Investment Board Membership
- Elizabeth Fagan (Chair) – Boots
- Cllr Barry Lewis (Deputy Chair) – Derbyshire County Council
- David Williams – Geldards
- Cllr Carole Hart – Erewash
- Cllr Sam Webster – Nottingham City Council
- Cllr Richard Jackson – Nottinghamshire County Council
- Cllr Matthew Holmes – Derby City Council
- Jo Bradley-Fortune – Inclusion
- Cllr Tricia Gilby – Chesterfield Borough Council
- Cllr John Clarke – Gedling Borough Council
- Cllr Jo White – Bassetlaw District Council